We know that no matter how good the equipment is, it needs regular maintenance, solar bollard garden lights is no exception. But because the solar bollard garden lights uses a new type of equipment lighting, does not need stringing, so the maintenance of solar bollard garden lights is much simpler than ordinary street light, so how to maintain the solar bollard garden lights?
Maintenance method of solar bollard garden lights
1. If the lampshade is inclined during cleaning or use, it should be corrected immediately to keep beautiful;
2. When adjusting the lampshade, pay attention to avoid the Trident bracket in the lamp reflecting shadow when the lamp is on.
3. It is not allowed to hang objects on the lamp, such as cotton quilt. If the lamp shade is inclined during use or cleaning, it should be corrected immediately to keep beautiful.
4. Replace the aging lamp tube according to the light source parameters provided by the sign in time. When it is found that both ends of the lamp tube are red, the lamp tube is black or has dark shadow, and the lamp tube cannot jump on, the lamp tube shall be replaced in time to prevent the unsafe phenomenon such as burning out of the ballast.
5. Frequent switching will greatly reduce its service life, so when using solar bollard garden lightss, the switching of lamps should be reduced as much as possible.
The above maintenance methods for solar bollard garden lightss are shared here. Because solar bollard garden lightss are often exposed outdoors and experience wind and rain weather, they are generally dusty. Cleaning work needs to be done regularly to ensure the clean appearance. When cleaning, wipe them with a wet rag. Keep the action in the same direction. Do not rub them back and forth. The force should be moderate, For fragile parts, move gently.